> The Bakfiets Cargobike: New WorkCycles Blog: www.bakfiets-en-meer.nl

Thursday, May 17, 2007

New WorkCycles Blog: www.bakfiets-en-meer.nl

Here are some fresh pics from Amsterdam courtesy of Henry Cutler of Henry WorkCycles. Thanks Henry! Check out Henry's new Bakfiets and cargobike blog at www.bakfiets-en-meer.nl for some great writing from a guy who has done far more for bringing cargobikes to the masses than anyone I can think of. It's off to a great start and Henry has a lot of cool photos to share. I particularly like the bridalfiets below:

(Text captions are from Henry's email...)


"A newlywed couple, perhaps about to make twins. Actually this is the popular Dutch author Raymond Klundert (known as Kluun) and his wife. I blatantly stole the image from his website, figuring its somehow OK since I own the bike they're on/in."


"Cargobike twins in MaxiCosis - we sure see a LOT of twins here."


"More twins.. a little older."


"The 70cm transport GT for those 6'6" and above. Big guys need good bikes too."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw one of the 70cm Transports at the grand opening of Rain City Bikes the other day. Enormous. Makes me wish I were tall enough for something than a 61cm! I think that might be the largest size an Oma comes in, though, so maybe it's all right.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home